* Model: Allen Elishewitz Mokuti Tank
* Blade: San Mai Tanto with golden hallmark inlay.
* Handles: Purple Mokuti bolsters with striking carbon fiber scales and orange peel integrated liners.
* Hardware: Titanium pivo, clip, screws and "skullcrusher" backspacer
* Performance: Smooth flip with no wrist action that runs on bearings. Perfect detent, lock and blade seating.
* Size: 7.6" open and 4.5" closed. Weights 5.8 ounces
* Extras: Comes with a very nice nylon & velcro cases and information card.
* Note: This knife feels very strong and solid in your hand making the name "Tank" very appropriate. Originally sold for $2095 just a year ago and it has never been use to carry or cut. (mint condition). Serious buyers only please.
Allen Elishewitz San Mai Tank
3 days after received returns accepted in the same condition it was sold for a full refund. Seller has option for a partial refund if item is returned in different condition or imcomplete ascessories. Buyer pays for return shipping fee.